TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk tv box internet

Lianne13
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Hi,

I’ve upgraded my router and now my internet on my TalkTalk tv box won’t connect.

Please help. I’m paying for a service and can’t use it!

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi

Should arrive tomorrow.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 12
Can you let me know what day it’ll arrive so I can make sure I’m in?
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi

A replacement set is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12
Hi,

Yes I have a first adapter. It doesn’t look like the one in the picture.

can you send replacements please?
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi

I'm unable to see anything connected to the router via the ethernet cable, Do you have the first adapter connected to the router with a cable.

If so, the adapters could be failing and may need replacing.

The setup should look like this : 

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Message 6 of 12
Have done that but it still won’t connect. Can I have an engineer out to fix the problem please?
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi

Are the lights green on both adapters ?  Are they direct into wall sockets ?

Have you tried resetting the adapters then re-pair them ?

There is a reset hole on each adapter and you can usually hold a pin in this for 3 seconds to fully reset.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 8 of 12
I use a powerline adapter. It’s on green but still won’t connect.
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi

Your internet connection looks fine.  How is the TV box connected to the router /  Is it direct with an ethernet cable or do you use powerline adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 10 of 12
I’ve updated my phone number now.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips