TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk box freezes on adverts

Joshdavid
Team Player
Message 3 of 3

Hi , when I’m watching a program on catch up either the 1st advert or the last advert freezes , I have to press play at least twice where the advert repeats and then moves on to the program coming back on or to the next advert , this happens every time I watch catch up and it’s been happening for a while , is anyone else having this problem or got any idea how to resolve it ? 
Thanks 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Joshdavid

try a Youview Maintenance Reset  and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Bontboy261
First Timer
Message 2 of 3
Just to let you know joshdavid, you're not alone. This also happens to me and has been happening for quite some time, it's usually on Channel 5 programmes. Sorry but I have not found any way of dealing with it other than what you describe. I feel like throwing the box out the window at times. It's certainly not good for my blood pressure.
Bontboy261
0 Likes