TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk box isn't working due to aerial mast

LornaB29
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Since the Bilsdale mast burnt down I can do longer use my talktalk box to get any channels. I'm extremely frustrated that I'm paying £26 for talktalk tv and £31 for a TV licence every month and not able to watch anything other than use my wifi for catch up. Who do I need to speak to about either getting a refund or cancelling my subscription and just having wifi if this mast is never going to get fixed?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

To remove the TV aspect of your contract, Give our customer Loyalty Teams a call and they can do this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

LornaB29
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

Thank you for the reply, I have only just seen this. Will I have to pay the full amount for the duration of my contract to cancel the £4 a month TV I pay for? thank you.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Lorna, 

You are only paying £4 for TalkTalk TV services, you are also paying line rental and for Fibre Broadband. As for the TV licence fee, we cant help with this, this is something you need to address to the BBC.

Freeview are working to restore the service, but have been hampered by legalities around site access.

The Freeview update can be viewed HERE.

If you wish to remove the TV aspect from your service, please call our Customer Loyalty Teams directly on 03451720046 or 03451725157 and they can process this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes