TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk tv box missing apps

VitiLevu1
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

Missing Ondemand Apps

Why can’t I find ITV HUB and C4 to name but two in the App section of my new talktalk tv box?

The box was updated at the time of installation which was over a week ago.

Surely ITV HUB and C4 should be accessible?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi VitiLevu1

If you can answer the questions from fre55die, this will help us diagnose the issue.

Also, have you tried a Youview Maintenance Reset  

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

fre55die
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @VitiLevu1 

How is the router connected to your box? Is it direct via a cable or via Power Line Adapters? If via PLA's are BOTH plugs showing 3 green lights?

These apps need both a good aerial signal connection and a solid internet connection to function.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"