TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk tv box

VitiLevu1
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Why can’t I find a telephone number or a live chat facility with talktalk!  I’ve been looking for over an hour!

The new talktalk tv box I bought from you does not show the on demand apps your marketing said it would, why? The APPS option does not display ITV HUB or C4 to mention but two. The box is rather pathetic and certainly not worth £25.00. I have been a customer for decades but right now i’m so fed up I’m tempted to change provider. You’re letting me down, big time, talktalk.  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi @VitiLevu1 

As fre55die mentions, these apps do need a good aerial signal to identify your region.

Does the box have a good internet connection and aerial connected ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

fre55die
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @VitiLevu1 

How is the router connected to your box? Is it direct via a cable or via Power Line Adapters? If via PLA's are BOTH plugs showing 3 green lights?

These apps need both a good aerial signal and a solid internet connection to function.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"