TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalktv box how do I cancel £4 payment

Totallyconfused
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Tried to set up talktalk tv box after finding out I'm being charged for it. Keep getting YVM 102 message. Would like to just cancel the £4 payment we make for a service we can't access please

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you Karl

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

YVM 102 is specifically a connection error between the TV box and router, so look at how the box is connected.

The TV charge is not for the box but encompasses all of TV, the ability to add boosts with only a monthly commitment, the free monthly £5 voucher towards a movie rental, access to the TV Store to rent / purchase and watch this content on the go etc.

If however you are looking to cancel any part of your service, please call or chat with our customer loyalty team and they can assist with this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE