TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuner not working incorrectly/aerial pass through no working

Gollom
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 8

Hi guys! Hope you are all well

My DN372 has difficulty tuning into most channels and some randomly drop out. The passthrough has also stopped working and I cannot tune TV in

• Tested with other known good cables - same issue
  • Tried to retune DN372 - no change
  • Able to tune TV in by connecting aerial directly - proves aerial is OK
  • Reinstalled using engineering menu - no change
  • Reset to factory default - no change

Is it possible to send me a new box please?

Many thanks for your help and Stay Safe!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 8

Hi

I'll get this swapped out for you.

Regards,

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 3 of 8

Many thanks Karl

Steve

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 8

Morning!

Box arrived ths morning - fantastic service as always!

However, the box (brown, not the normal TalkTalk branded one) was squashed in one corner, The device is a bit dusty, compartment at the rear of the box has been opened and remote is missing - the PSU (not in it's normal plastic bag plus no twist tie on the cable) and HDMI cable are in there but the network cable was loose in the main box. No user manual neither - not that I need it! Most odd so wonder if it is an unchecked return?

** Definitely a faulty return - the aerial input socket is misshapen and there are scratches on it . Also does not pick up all channels (on a known good aerial cable) **

Cheers

Steve

0 Likes

Gollom
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 8

Bump 🙂

0 Likes

Message 7 of 8

Hi

Remotes are no longer sent with replacement boxes as the current remote will work with all boxes. 

Does the box work across all functions ?

There have also been freeview issues reported following the signal changes they made yesterday, and there have been reports of missing channels affecting TV's , so not specific to the youview box, so check the channels with a retune of the Tv also to confirm if any channels are missing.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 8 of 8

Thanks Karl

Makes sense about the remote. Will see how it goes and come back to you if a problem

Take care y'all!

Steve