Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Tv Box Issue - Not Working

3 REPLIES 3
Hochgrada
First Timer

Got three new boxes today cause my other 3 were not working. one out fo the three worked when setting them up, the other 2 have mistake message RDK-03036 "Sorry, we're experiencing some difficulty. If you don't mind fix your link associations at that point restart your TV Box, which can ofter fix normal issues." I follow those means and get either a similar message or the screen to name the crate, yet any book I press a catch I get mistake message RDK-03053. Any assistance? each of the three boxes shiny new from the store, got these three as substitutes for 3 different boxes that were doing likewise these new boxes are.

fr8ys
Community Star

Hi,

They do not look like YouView error codes so I assume they are not supplied by TalkTalk or are Humax boxes.

Have you looked for a manufacturers forum for the box you have to see what recommended action you need to take, as fixing the link associations message is not clear.

it may be an internet connection error so if you are using power line adaptors to link to the router, try rebooting and pairing them again. 

also try rebooting you router.

hope this helps.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps others and saves OCE's time to look at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve.
ferguson
Community Star

Those error codes point to an Xfinity X1 box from Comcast, so it  certainly is not a TalkTalk TV issue. Does that device even work in the UK?

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I can also see you are posting from an IP located in the USA and with the links (removed) that were used in your signature, note that you are not a TalkTalk customer here in the UK.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE