TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv box gone faulty.

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 28 of 28

Hi oce have found programs failed to record and today while watching a recording when the box started to record judge rinder program could not stop or forward on the recording program.

Have had to do a few restarts and manitance reset with keep recordings.

Still same looks like box going faulty.

Can replacement be sent out?? 

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27

Message 1 of 28

Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk  both boxs now in the post to ur returns centre 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 28

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk thanks seems the order steve did while on phone has not worked nice to get the box back before the £25.00 charge fee

0 Likes

Message 5 of 28

Hi

I'll order a returns bag for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 6 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk i have sent the current old one back in the box from the new one so Steve should have sent a request for a Bag or box for the new box they sent me to try.

so can u see if he has or the system has got stuck with the order for one??

0 Likes

Message 7 of 28

Hi

Do you mean you need a returns bag ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk Hi the 1st only box that went faulty is now on way back to u sent on Saturday pm via post office can i ask where the kit for sending the new one back is as i have not yet got it and would have thought i would have had it by now

CEO Steve should have order it

0 Likes

Message 9 of 28

Hi

Notes show there is a follow up call booked in by Steve for 4-6pm today.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 10 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk waiting up-date on ceo sent email but no call back as booked with them what showing ur end

need to get the issue sorted out asap

0 Likes

Message 11 of 28

Hi

OK, No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 12 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk got a email from a lady after doing the reply so waiting for call back asap as one should have been done on weds as system text me but not call was done in the window

odd no message about the next one will see if she calls me

0 Likes

Message 13 of 28

Hi

One of the CEO team have picked this case up and scheduled a follow up call for 26th 12-2pm.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 14 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk any news on a up-date on the complaint as no call from ur team even when u texted a window on weds???

0 Likes

Message 15 of 28

Hi Hosay299

The brief for all staff from the business is that we are not to offer the recording box any more.  We have stopped ordering these from Huawei.  

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

hosay299
Philosopher
Message 16 of 28

@Karl-TalkTalk seems chat are able to get hold of the recording ones so why can u not do the same.

the old faulty one will be sent back when watch the last of the recordings

also odd the new box on set up talks about ur boost that u use to do on it not the new now tv??

also the arrange called back on complaint has not happened so seems u text about a window for the call which was lunchtime today but no call

can u see what is going on there as got reminder text this am on it

0 Likes

Message 17 of 28

@Barrond please start u own topic in here and the staff like @Karl-TalkTalk says will help.

0 Likes

Message 18 of 28

Hi Barrond

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 19 of 28

@Barrond open formal complaint then take the highest route 

0 Likes

Message 20 of 28
Live chat promised 3 time a replacement box no sign of delivery
0 Likes