TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Now TV Sport Package through TalkTalk Box

Alpaca
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I decided to purchase the NOW TV Sports Package for use through my TalkTalk TV account, however, I am unable to access anything on my TV and I cancelled the original package which is also now unavailable. I can access things through my PC,

My box is a Huawei DN372T.01.03.P and I also have a multiroom set up. Any help would be gratefully received.   Alpaca

Alp
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

That's great news.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 5
Hi Karl
Many thanks for the response. I managed to sort out the main TV (the one with the DN372 box) and that worked and is indeed working OK now as I am typing this. I also tried the other system in the bedroom and, after signing in etc. that also worked OK last night and I was able to watch what I wanted. All seems to be well at the moment.
Thanks
Alan
Alp
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi

OK, the DN372 model does support the NowTV app, do try the same process on the other box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Alpaca
First Timer
Message 4 of 5
Just been experimenting and clicked OK twice on my remote and ........I have lift off, although I am now going to eat so will not be able to try the other room until later. It didn't say anywhere that you should double click OK so let's hope that it works later!
Alp
0 Likes