TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel netflix

abc123abc
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am trying to cancel my subscription to netflix.  I took out my subscription to them via talktalk and my bill shows a regular monthly payment to talktalk of £5.99.  I don't have an account with netflix themselves, and I have checked - they don't have my email address or my telephone number on their system.  So I can't cancel through them and their helpdesk says that I should contact talktalk.  This I have done by talktalk's service desk say they can't cancel and I should do so by downloading the netflix app on my smartphone.  Unfortunately I don't have a smartphone, so that option is out.  Talktalk insist that is the only way, so now I'm stuck.  Help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi abc123abc

I'll send you a PM to complete some security info for me so that I can contact Netflix for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hmm, sorry to see this, that is contrary to what it says in the help article:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-Netflix/ta-p/2204715

The support team here will advise further, but please bear in mind that they are unlikely to be back online before Monday. 

0 Likes