TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted TV included in Broadband package

BobC99
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

HI, I renewed my broadband and said i didn't want TV when it was offered. Without telling me, the rep gave me a package which includes TV, and I've had messages welcoming me to TV. I asked another rep who said don't worry, if you don't use it you won't pay anything more. I don't have a TV box and don't want one. Could you please confirm that a TV box will not be sent to me and that I won't pay more than the contracted sum?

(NB this is a repeat of  a message started in an existing thread.  I've started a new thread at the request of the moderator - thanks to those who've replied already)

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

BobC99
First Timer
Message 1 of 6

Thanks also to @fre55die.  That's a useful number which I used to renew my contract but it's not well publicised.  Now I've finally worked out how to access the community chat, Karl has answered my question.

Message 2 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

BobC99
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Thanks Karl

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi BobC99

All packages will have an aspect of TV attached to allow customers the option to add TV services later if they wish. You do not have TV, the TV charge or any TV box included with your current package.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

@BobC99  The info is still the same, you need to contact the "customer loyalty" team on 0345 172 0046.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes