TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wake up

Don473
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Hi, my tv plus box is stuck in wake up.  I have switched the power off for a while (30mins), and attempted a reset, but i can't get past the wake up page.  I notice there is maintenance scheduled at an exchange near me, but i don't believe that should affect my service.   Can you suggest a remedy?

“When plunder is a way of life for men, over the course of time they create a legal system that authorises it and a moral code that glorifies it.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

Just glad it's getting sorted out for you.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Don473
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your advice Karl, i called the service No before seeing your reply and they are sending a new box.

“When plunder is a way of life for men, over the course of time they create a legal system that authorises it and a moral code that glorifies it.
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Can you add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If the box is stuck in waking up then it has failed completely.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes