TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my TV Box?

FluffNFeathers7
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

I was originally going to get my TalkTalk TV box on the 10th through an engineer visit. However I cancelled the engineer on the 8th and asked to have the TV box sent to me through the post for self install. This was agreed, so I awaited my TV box.

I chased this up on live chat last week and got told I was not getting the TV box. I complained and pointed out I had been told I would get one. So again I was told ok I will get my TV box through the post.

But I am still waiting. It’s been 10 days. I don’t see the point in talking on live chat when they don’t do what they promise.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

The last TV Box order was cancelled dur to being placed incorrectly.

I've placed the order with the correct codes and this will be dispatched.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you but this is frustrating. I never cancelled my TV box, only the engineer. I made this clear the first time I talked to costumer services and they said they would send it me. The second time I talked to them they said ‘you cancelled your TV box’, again I said I didn’t and they said they would send it me. 

Thank you for saying it will be sent to me but...this is the third time I have heard this now. I don’t understand what is going on. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I can see the TV order they placed was cancelled.  I'll get a box sent out to you now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes