TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong TV box received

Squill
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi

i spoke to talktalk a week or so ago as my TV you view plus box had stopped working. They agreed to send a replacement box, which I have just opened and it is not the correct one as it is just the talktalk essentials box with no recording facility. I want a box that records like I have always had. Please send correct box. Thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Remotes are no sent with replacement boxes as the old remote will work with the box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl

Thanks, new box received, but it didn’t come with a remote control and all the instructions are talking about buttons that are not on my old remote, for example no menu button, picture on quick start menu shows a remote which looks quite different to mine, surely it should have been in the box?

thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I'll send the correct box and a returns bag for the other.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE