TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YVM102 code showing, no tv light on router?

Sez99
Team Player
Message 2 of 2

Yesterday I started getting a message on my tv screen saying the tv box couldn’t connect to the internet and giving me the yvm102 code. I went to the talk talk.co.uk/tvhelp and followed the instructions. Nothing different. The power line adapters only had the two outer lights showing and the little tv light on the router was not illuminated. Thinking it might have been dodgy internet connection, I just left it overnight. Today the problem is the same. I have tried all the steps on the help page but now both the tv and the ethernet lights are not illuminated on the router. I have gone into settings on the Youview box and it is trying to connect to the router but nothing is happening. Can you offer any advice please?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

fre55die
Community Star
Message 1 of 2

Hi @Sez99 

Have you tried unplugging the Power Line Adaptors and putting them into different plug sockets next to each other then re-pairing them.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes