TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You view box not working

Bob227
Popular Poster
Message 19 of 19

My you view box is not working, no life in it at all. Only had it 18 months. Can i get a replacement?

Bob Edwards
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18

Message 1 of 19

Hi

Thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Bob227
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 19

Account ok now thanks

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

Message 3 of 19

Hi Bob,

There is a stuck order for a TV box that was rejected.  I'll see if I can cancel the order from here.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Bob227
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 19

On my account it shows an outstanding order, for a you view box, when I try to change anything on it a message comes up to say there are outstanding issues.

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

Message 5 of 19

Hi Bob

what do you mean your account is blocked ??

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Bob227
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 19

my account is still blocked

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 7 of 19

Hi, @AnnaW3 
Please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

AnnaW3
First Timer
Message 8 of 19

my view box is not working, I've had it around 5 years, I've checked power, all fine, tried all buttons and checked settings following advice online, but its completely dead. Can I get a replacement? Anna

0 Likes

Message 9 of 19

Hi Bob, 

Thanks for confirming. It may take a few days for the warehouse to book the returns against your account, but this should be done soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 19

The bar code is da539414727gb if that helps

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

Message 11 of 19

Sorry Michelle that should be received at your depot on Sunday.

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

Message 12 of 19

I posted them on Friday and they showed delivered yesterday morning.

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

Message 13 of 19

Hi Bob,

Just to confirm, how long ago were they returned?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 14 of 19

I have returned the 2 set top boxes and I can see on the post office tracking site that they have been delivered to you but I can see on my account still shows outstanding issues so I can't do any adjustments to my settings.

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 15 of 19

Hi Bob,

Ok thanks for the update and please let us know if you need any assistance.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 16 of 19

Received replacement box and that didn't work, no life in it, but there was a slight damage to the box it came in. I decided to try my old box before I sent it back and it is now working ok. I rang TalkTalk to explain and was told to wait till another replacement box, which had been order after I had complained about the replacement box not working, to see if it is sent or cancelled before I return the replacement boxes to you. I know this sounds complicated but its all my own fault. Sorry for the confusion.

Bob

Bob Edwards
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 17 of 19

Hi

I'll get a box out to you and a returns bag for the failed one.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 18 of 19

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please note that if you are eligible for a new box, TalkTalk now only supply non recordable ones.

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes