TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You view problem again

LPP56
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

we have been having problems recording and watching programs...it has been going on a long time...at moment it is failing to record and unable to watch recorded programmes..have tried all usual suggestions twice..but still not working..often when watching programmes screen goes black and have turn off and keep trying later..sometimes hours...it is so frustrating,especially when we cannot solve...

2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi LPP56

Can you try a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 2: Keep Recordings).

Set the TV Box back up and see if performance improves.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Aqibcsilla
First Timer
Message 2 of 3
Hi I have notice that my net speed is getting low as promised at that time of getting contract. I have restart the system then it’s get little batter but not very gud. Second thing is that u guys effect my credit history can u tell me why is like that and plz can u remove from that other vide I ll complaint about ur company. I have find in clear score that u put me in hard check with out my permission.
0 Likes