TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouView Box

Ragsab
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

HI my Youview box seems to be stuck.    Last couple of days just keeps saying loading and doesn't go any further.   I've tried everthing  - unplugging/plugging back in etc and still not working.  I had to resort to putting my tv arial into the back of the telly yesterday evening.  The box has been turned off all night and all day today, tried it again this evening and still won't go any further past loading.    Has my box died?

Thanks

R

Ragsab
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Ragsab
Team Player
Message 1 of 11

Ok thank you for letting me know.  

Ragsab
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 11

Since early this year, from memory. They are phasing out their current TV product with a new service expected to be announced soon. 

0 Likes

Ragsab
Team Player
Message 3 of 11

No since when?  We use record all the time.  Why?  

Ragsab
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 11

TalkTalk do not supply recording boxes any more.

0 Likes

Ragsab
Team Player
Message 5 of 11

HI Karl

I received my box thank you however I have gone onto record something and get error message YVM210 - looks like my box doesn't record.   I've been sent out the wrong box!   Can someone look into for me.  Thank you.

Ragsab
0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Ragsab
Team Player
Message 7 of 11

Thank you much appreciated.   😀

Ragsab

Message 8 of 11

Hi

I'll get them to send out a remote also.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Ragsab
Team Player
Message 9 of 11

Hi thank you thats great - fab service from you guys as always.

Is is possible I could be sent out a new remote control too?   I've had mine years and a couple of buttons have started to keep sticking.

😀

Ragsab
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi

I'll get a TV Box out to you.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips