TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouView box dead

Doogal
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Hi

Our YouView box has stopped working. When I turn it on, 2 of the lights flash for a while, nothing appears on screen and then after a while it turns itself off. Could we get a replacement?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

That's a shame, thanks for your help

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

TalkTalk stopped providing the recording box at the beginning of the year, and currently all customers are provided with the Lite Box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Doogal
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

Hi

It's arrived and all seems to be working but previously we had the bigger box with internal hard drive but this one doesn't. Do I need to pay for the bigger box or is it no longer available or was the current one sent in error?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Doogal
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

Thanks Karl, much appreciated

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi Doogal, 

I'll get a box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes