TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouView box laggy

mh464
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

My YouView box is often laggy, taking a long time to respond, especially when trying to use the apps.  I've tried resetting it a couple of times (including the maintenance reset) but hasn't made any difference unfortunately.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi, 

No this will not cause a problem, I'll sort it all out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Karl,

The new remote has arrived and everything is working well.  I have the old TV box ready to return, however I received an email asking me to return my WiFi hub but not the TV box.  Is this going to cause a problem?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

I'll get a remote out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

mh464
First Timer
Message 4 of 8

Hi Karl,

The new box arrived and is working great, we've got HD channels back too (not sure if that was the box itself or something else, but all working again).

I see the new box did not come with a new remote, while mine still works, the rubbery coating on the back is starting to come off and disintegrate, would it be possible to get a new one?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thanks Karl!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

I'll get a TV box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes