TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouView box not working

Linjot
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Terrible problems over last few months with YouView TV - lost all channels, engineer visited problem was resolved for few days, and engineer predicted that would be the case - 2nd engineer came and said you don’t need the box so bypassed the box direct to TV - which I’m sure you’ll agree is not a fix - but I was desperate for TV - now plugged back into the box as I would like to use the facilities like pause which I pay for! Problems have resumed,,,,,

sound up and down in its iwn

BBC channels unable to watch - pixilated or not there!

HDMI cable connection seems to be to be loose as wiggling HDMI cable sometimes improves picture 

I am thoroughly fed up - I am 73 and have been self isolating For 8weeks and have not really received help. I don’t have the service I pay for particularly when box was bypassed - over the years since being with Talk Talk I’ve had many issues - phone & TV

i have retuned and reset box changes HDMI along with maintenance and would like a new box sent To see f this resolves - thank you

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

A replacement TV Box is on the way to you.

This should arrive within the next 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes