TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YouView settop box stuck waking up

WelshNess
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I have checked all the cables and tried a software reset. The box is stuck with the red and blue lights on the front flashing and doesn't get beyond this stage. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

WelshNess
First Timer
Message 1 of 6

Thanks so much for your help  @Karl-TalkTalk and @fre55die 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi WelshNess

A replacement TV box is on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

@WelshNess 

As I said the Staff can't trace your account from your screen name so Could you please ensure that your personal information is up to date in your profile INCLUDING your registered landline number
Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info.
This is purely so that the OCE's can tie up your details and trace your account as this is not possible from just your screen name.
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you.

It could well be a PowerLine Problem by the sound of it..

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes

WelshNess
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi @fre55die  thanks for the reply. Tried the factory reset you suggest. It won't connect to broadband now. The broadband is working fine for all other devices at home and the power line adaptors are both showing the correct lights.. I've not yet found an answer in the community for this issue. Any ideas. Thank you

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi @WelshNess 

Try a factory reset from the main menu. Blue YV/Menu button on remote then up to settings (cog wheel) > Factory reset (bottom right).

VERY IMPORTANT FOR STAFF SUPPORT !!
Could you please ensure that your personal information is up to date in your profile INCLUDING your registered landline number
Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info.
This is purely so that the OCE's can tie up your details and trace your account as this is not possible from just your screen name.
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes