TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youview box not delivered

sweldo200
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hello everyone, I have just recontracted following a house move and upgraded. My go live date is the 20th and I just received my hub from Yodel but didn't receive a youview box for the TV. I can't see anything in my account to track this, just the tv go live date, details about a speedy install, how to arrange for an engineer to install the TV if I've changed my mind about speedy install and the TV pin. Am I missing something, any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks Problems with TalkTalk TV 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

I'll get a remote to you asap.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl, thanks for sorting this for me. I have now recieved the tv box but it didn't come with a remote so I am unable to complete set up?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Sam

This is now on the way.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

sweldo200
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl, thanks for getting back to me. My broadband and TV both went live yesterday and I still haven't received the tv box. If you could arrange for one to be sent out it would be much appreciated. Many thanks, Sam 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

The TV box could still arrive, but if this does not when the services go live, please let me know and I'll make sure it is dispatched.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips