Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Youview box not recording

4 REPLIES 4
bjordan
Team Player

After having done full resets of my Huawei DN370T box on many occasions I have just spent ages on Talk Talk chat about my box failing to pre-record programmes & also the box not responding to the remote. The adviser says she did tests & there was nothing wrong with the box!!! She then suggested it was a reception problem & I should contact an aerial engineer. I tried very nicely to tell her the problem is the box so she suggested I could buy a new one for £50!!! Knowing this is a common problem come on Talk Talk please help me out.

Thanks

Brian 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Brian,

I'll get the replacement box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

bjordan
Team Player

Many thanks Karl

bjordan
Team Player

I trust this is an FOC replacement for my faulty one.

Brian

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

As you're within contract and have the TV charge applied, the box will be replaced without charge to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE