TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communication with customers

Khandro
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 2

You need to find ways your customers can communicate with you.  I've been trying for a week now to get in touch about my new TV box which won't record but I can't get a straight answer how to do something about this.  Have you any idea how very frustrating this is!!!!!!

• TV
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

robert9991
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 2

I feel your pain - here is my experience

Hi,

I have been searching for a long time to find out how to get a TV Plus recording box. There is no information about it in ‘My account’ although there are several references directing me to there to order one. I cannot find any way to request one from within my account.

Then I used the TalkTalk community forum to ask for details but all they (Karl) gave me was a phone number to ring.

I rang many many times but was never able to get through to anyone.

Next I tried the website online chat – whoever I dealt with on there took an order for the box.

A few days later I received an email saying that my order had been cancelled – without any explanation as to why.

Eventually I went to your Facebook page to leave some comments on how frustrating my experience had been.

At that stage one of your staff, Julian, messaged me and offered to help. He said the order had been rejected due to a glitch on the system so he placed a new order for the box . Since then I have heard nothing – no email acknowledgement or anything.

I went back to Facebook and spoke to Khristin who told me that the order had been cancelled again. He then re-ordered a box for the 3rd time. I don’t know if this order will go through or what the problem is.

As you can see this has been a very very frustrating experience. If it is not resolved to my satisfaction shortly I will be cancelling my contract.

0 Likes