TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equipment returns

grandpops
Team Player
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I have recently left TT and received an e-mail to return my router. I was sent 1 returns bag.i also want to return a youview box and a youview+ plus box (from the same 18 month contract) which haven't been requested by TT that i no longer want.  Is it possible to send another prepaid returns bag for me to return said items?

3 REPLIES 3

I8this
Philosopher
Message 1 of 4

@grandpops  keep your Post Office receipts to hand, the receiving centre is shambolic in keeping TT informed as to whos equiptment it is has received, hence the load of other customers saying they have had an email from TT stating they are going to be charged £50 for failing to return the equipment when they have already sent it back.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.

Message 2 of 4

Hi

Glad the returns bag arrived.

Regards,

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

grandpops
Team Player
Message 3 of 4

Returns bag arrived today. Issue resolved 

0 Likes