Did you mean: 
Need help?

for OCE_Debbie as requested

ANSWERED
2 REPLIES 2
richij
Whizz Kid

Hi @OCE_Debbie, as Karl requested…

I have the same issue as Nilesh. My 5-year-old original TalkTalk-branded YouView box is super, super slow. Resets done, per Karl's instructions, without improvement. Could I get a replacement box as well, pretty-please? scream_with_fear_face

Context: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TalkTalk-TV/OPT-Out-of-the-4-00-TalkTalk-TV-charge/m-p/2306659#M...

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi richij

You currently have an ongoing CEO Complaint open relating to TV. 

As such, we must step back and let the CEO Teams deal with this and any other TV related issue.  You can discuss the option of a replacement TV box with your complaint manager.  Once an issue is raised to CEO we are not allowed to be involved and must allow them to work through all issues.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

richij
Whizz Kid
Solution

Thanks, @OCE_Karl. Jack from that department says he'll get in touch with @OCE_Debbie