TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost channels

dr who 1955
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hello Everyone

We have lost all our tv channels except for sky sports which comes through the broadband we have the bbc i player and  on demand  but nothing else the tv guide starts at 300 for the sky sports.We have done everthing  cables in and out reboot tried to retune nothing is coming through. Can anybody  help

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

Did you connect the aerial to the TV as advised, and did no channels show on the TV ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thankyou for your help, nothing is working  i still feel the box is faulty on demand bbc i player and my sky sports and catch up still work ok. tv guide starts at sky sports 300 nothing below this I appreciate your  help in trying to resolve this.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

If you can take the aerial out of the back of the youview box and connect it to your TV and see if there are any channels showing, this will test the aerial / connections etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 4 of 7

OK, but I will ask again, are there any channels on the TV? Those aerial connectors are quite fragile and can easily be knocked out of shape, make sure that they aren't bent, or damaged in any way and not loose either.

Message 5 of 7

hi there have no channels at all  had all the channels before the wife disconnected everything for hoovering behind the tv , since then nothing my lad came round checked all leads  and reconnect but still nothing only have sky sports bbc i player and on demand  catchup, sky sports going through the broadband.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

That looks to be an aerial problem, have you checked that all the aerial connectors are sound and secure? Are you picking up pictures as normal on your TV?