TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need update on reported issue

slaw1963
Participant
Message 10 of 10

continuation of an issue I thought resolved in September with Talktalk plus tv box failing to connect to internet.reported issue today as I have had new line installed following house move and issue remains. Chatted with 2 people online and was cut off both times whilst tests were being undertaken but had no follow up communication or info re: what is being done to resolve issue.

Slaw
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

Thanks for confirming.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

slaw1963
Participant
Message 2 of 10

issue now resolved - thank you

Slaw

Message 3 of 10

Hi

It's on the way 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

slaw1963
Participant
Message 4 of 10

not sure if my response got through. Yes please to trying another box

Slaw
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

OK, is that a yes to trying another box ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

slaw1963
Participant
Message 6 of 10

connected by cable directly to router. Laptop connected to same cable as test connects to internet with no issue. Sorry I may already have replied to you a few times

Slaw
0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

Would you like to try another TV Box ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

slaw1963
Participant
Message 8 of 10

connected by cable directly to router. Laptop connected to same cable as test connects to internet with no issue. Sorry I may already have replied to you twice

Slaw
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi

Is TV Box direct to router with a cable or are you using Powerline Adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes