TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new contract

mikesrob1
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, my contract ends 28/08/21, my new offer contract includes the tv package, I do not want this, if I decide to stay with talktalk for a new contract, how can I remove the tv package from the contract?, although I have a tv box since joining talktalk it is still in the box ,I do not need the service so paying for a service I do not need is a waste of money, unless I can remove this package from the contract then im off to another provider, has anyone a phone number for talk talk so I can talk to someone about this?, thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

mikesrob1
First Timer
Message 1 of 4

Thanks for the reply Gliwmaecien2 and Fr8yrs, will phone up on monday to sort it out

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Phone them up and you can then fine-tune the whole thing, @mikesrob1. Within the last 90 days of your contract there should be no admin fee to worry about.

Check competitive deals. 

State precisely which boosts you do / don't want, and specifically that you don't want TV.

Open Monday to Saturday, from 9am. Closes 6pm Saturday, otherwise 7pm.

03451 720046, and speak to the LOYALTY team. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

You will need to speak to the Loyalty Team for the best deal and also reiterate that you do not want the TV element. It is only the loyalty team who can remove this.
0345 172 0046 is currently working. Say "Loyalty Team" or "leaving TalkTalk" or "cancel TalkTalk" when prompted and you should get through to someone to talk to.

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).