TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no TV box received

ssliz
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I have recently recontracted to Fibre 65 with TV , but I have still not received any TV box, only an envelope with papers 3 weeks ago.  Shall I continue waiting? 

Thank you,

Sergey

(Landline phone obscured for customer security )

Best wishes, Sergey
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

You do not need a TV box to receive freeview channels, these are over the air channels and can be received by a standard freeview TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you!  No, I do not want any extra TV charges, but I have been misled by the TV pin provided in a welcome pack  and the description in  the TV section of my package (see the attached screenshot).   The description made me think that 80 freeview channels are included. 

Best wishes, Sergey
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I'm showing that TV has not been included in your package and no TV charge is being applied.

If you would like to add TV services and the TV charge, call or chat with our loyalty colleagues and they can add this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thank you, I have added my phone to community profile.

Best wishes, Sergey
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes