TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

playback issues

Pasgrampa2
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am getting lots of problems when playing back recordings.  these are irregular and intermittent but are occurring with greater frequency in the last couple of months.  Many times when playing a recording it either hangs on a frozen screen, or the screen goes black (no picture at all).  when this occurs playback sometimes restarts from the correct place itself, or is (usually) completely unresponsive to all remote inputs.  Normally this results in me rebooting the tv box to fix it.  It has also jumped after freezing to a point further on in the recording.  These glitches are happening at some point pretty much every time I watch a recording now.   have tried new batteries in the remote btw and calling talktalk for help is a waste of time.  I am ready to ditch the box and buy myself something like a Humux recorder and be shot with talktalk tv.   Maybe  talktalk  will send me a new box, or do I have to go it alone I wonder. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Pasgrampa2

did you try the reset option as advised ?

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3
0 Likes