TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seeking code for TV remote for a VELTECH VEL32F001UK Television

yetanother1
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

I've looked in the list https://m0.ttxm.co.uk/gfx/help/tv/manufacturer_codes030119.pdf

and can't find Veltech. I've recently bought a replacement YouView box [DN372T] as the old one had become unreliable. It came with a new remote control [looks like a V1/V2] which I would like to use with my TV. The new remote works fine with the box.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@yetanother1 

Apparently they are made by Cello so try these codes for Cello  : 1820, 1846, 2673.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"

Message 2 of 5

yes. both remotes now work with the new box and adjust volume on TV. Both remotes won't switch on the TV.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

@yetanother1 

The old remote should work with both.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"

yetanother1
Team Player
Message 4 of 5

answering my own question with partial success - I tried a few codes from the AEG list which I saw recommended elseweb and now the volume controls work. I still need the TV remote to turn on the TV as no button on the new YouView remote will do that.

0 Likes