TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system start up error 102

jivyhawks
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

selected software reset as recommended but message keeps returning .Have tried switching off and holding  power buttons for 15 seconds etc but no joy. I am 85 and self isolating so cant ask anyone to come and help. I think I must need a new box?

No areas of expertise !
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hello , Karl ,  Adaptors have arrived and TV is working AT LAST !   Thank you for your help. 

No areas of expertise !
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi

I'll get a set of adapters to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Received my box today .Thank you. However I have trouble with the Power line adaptors. Powerline light is constantly on red or not on at all . Have tried pairing several times . tried resetting and even tried the adaptor in a different wall socket. 

I think I must need new adaptors? I thought the replacement box might solve this but now I have this problem. Please help as soon as possible as I have now had no tv since 10th April.

No areas of expertise !
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Thank you . I look forward to receiving my box . I hope it is not too difficult to install . No TV since 8th April and of course no cinema , library ,theatre , concerts either . Thank goodness for radio and a daily newspaper !  

No areas of expertise !
0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi @jivyhawks

I've a replacement TV Box on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

jivyhawks
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 12

I'm sure I have already supplied m phone number at least twice on my profile. PLEASE do something to help. I am finding this increasingly stressful. I'm 85 and live alone and don't know who else to ask. Thank you .

No areas of expertise !
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

I don't know what to do . My phone number is *removed for security*. Can you help PLEASE. I have been trying to contact someone for more than a week. My "profile" will not accept anything I try to put in . How much longer must I wait ? Please , please , is anyone ever going to take any notice of an 85 year old who is useless with technology . Thank you . 

No areas of expertise !
0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi

I'm not seeing a phone number on your profile, can you add this and then save the changes.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

I have updated my profile and await further action from Talktalk . Please .

No areas of expertise !
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes