TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+tv plus box picture breakup

mclaren
Chat Champion
Message 16 of 16

My tv plus box yhe picture is breaking up I have checked the signal strength and it is 41%.On my tv the signal stength is 90%.This is connecting the aerial direct to the tv.I have tried retuning and a factory reset but it makes no difference to the signal strength through the tv box when recordings are played back these are also messed up any help would be appreciated thanks

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Ok, thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

mclaren
Chat Champion
Message 2 of 16

Yes all parceled up and sent back thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Hi

OK, have you got a returns bag ?

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

mclaren
Chat Champion
Message 4 of 16

The new box you sent me I am sending it back I have decided to buy a tv box that records programmes but thank you very much for all your help.Thank you

0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 16

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 16

Hi

I'll send a box now.

Regards,

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 16

Sorry to bother you again would it be possible to send me a new box out please as it is not really worth using recordings thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

Hi

OK, I'll hold off on sending the box.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

mclaren
Chat Champion
Message 10 of 16

We record quite a lot I dont think it would be benificial to have an ordinary box whe I can get freeview through my tv

0 Likes

Message 11 of 16

Hi

I can swap out the box for another to see if that helps.  We no longer provide a recordable box so this would be the DN360 model, would you like to try that ?

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

mclaren
Chat Champion
Message 12 of 16

Tried both signal strength still in low 40s

0 Likes

Message 13 of 16

Hi

OK, let me know how it goes.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

mclaren
Chat Champion
Message 14 of 16

I have not I will try it now thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 15 of 16

Hi

Did you also try a retune without the aerial connected, then a retune with the aerial connected.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes