TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

youview

Jonesy12
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Hi everyone i have a Huawei DN372T years old so its  1st generation box and its on its last legs.

Its become very slow, glitchy and freezes requiring unplugging, not responding to remote and is starting to miss recordings.

I have done numerous factory resets, un plugs, checked for updates etc.

Has anyone any ideas, can i get a replacement ? 

Many thanks 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi,

Yes, you can return that box in the bag provided.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Jonesy12
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 8

Hi Karl i have decided to put up with my old box until i can source a suitable replacement and return the new box as it doesn't record.

Can i just put it in the returns packaging??

Many thanks for your help

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

They will issue a charge after 30 days if the old box is not returned, this is a new policy and not something we can change.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Jonesy12
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

Hi Karl just received the youview box. They have sent a return bag for the old box, do i need to return it as I'm still gonna try to use it along side the new box to record for the moment until i can find a decent dvr that has now tv etc. They say they might charge me £50 if i dont. They show in the online store they are selling the recording version??

Many thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

Talk Talk stopped providing a recordable box at the beginning of the year and now only provide the Lite Box.

The Teams are looking at other Box options for the future and we hope to have news of this soon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Jonesy12
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

Wow thanks Karl, that's great news, will the replacement still be able to record ?. I've been with Talk talk since the Carphone Warehouse days and only had 1 problem which took some solving..

Cheers

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

I'll get a replacement box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes