Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£4 TV Charge how do i opt out

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant

Hi

Like everyone else I today received the we are goiung to charge you £4 for your TV service, but as TalkTalk alrady know because they sent me a your tv box is not connected e.mail I no longer use talktalk for TV use as the TalkTalk TV box failed and I have been unable to get a replacement or an upgrade to the recording box, so i went elsewhere for my TV service.

So now I need to opt out of receiving this TV service I no longer have access to and do not wish to be charged £4 for something I no longer use.

How do I opt out.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I can opt you out of the upcoming TV charge but I'll need to confirm some security details to access your account.  I'll send a PM separately with the info required.

Please note however that when you opt out of TalkTalk TV you will lose access to add and remove TV Boosts flexibly.  You will lose access to TV Boost on demand content via the TalkTalk player.  You will also lose access to TV on the go services via the web and Mobile App.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
Participant

Thanks Karl

PM replied to

As said my YouView box failed and has been replaced with a third party box so have no access to talk talks TV Service now

Thanks