Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£4 TV charge question

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi, I received an email on 6th December 2018 offering 18 month renewal of Faster Fibre at £33.50 a month, plus renewal of Sky Sports boost for £8.50 per month (also for 18 months). These renewals start today, 18th Jan.There was no mention of an upcoming £4.00 TV charge in this email. It seems to me that in order to keep Sky Sports boost offer I'm now effectively being charged £12.50 a month for it. Is it possible to remove this £4.00 a month extra charge whilst keeping the Sky Sports boost? I feel I have been misled by the renewal offer.
Thanks,
Jeff.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jeff

It is not possible to opt out of TalkTalk TV services and keep the sports boost.

The £4 charge is an encompassing charge for all TV services.  This not only includes access to add all flexible boosts, but also to the boost on demand content. TV on the go via the web and Mobile App. In addition you can also claim a £5 voucher each month towards a Movie Rental.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE