Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

4 days on...STILL no voucher codes

20 REPLIES 20
MarkieS
Repeat Guest

I have seen a couple posts about this subject , it seems I am not alone!  As a new subcriber I opted for Now TV Sports and Entertainment and eagerly awaited the arrival of my passes.  But I cannot complete the order, I am convinced my account just does not work.  I was sent some voucher codes by a very nice lady who has tried to help but they didn't work.  I am so ready to leave! 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I've requested some codes are sent, can you check your email ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

MarkieS
Repeat Guest

Now 6 days and not sorted.  yes got exactly same email as i had at the start. It says 'press button below to complete order' BUT once that takes me to the checkout page, i then log in to my NowTV account and i get the annoying 'ooops something went wrong' message. If i just log into the account and use the drop down menu to access my account i get 'unable to view passes' message. My account clearly doesnt work so I dont need yet another email telling me to complete my order, it doesnt work and im getting nowhere! 

OCE_Karl

Hi

So, just to confirm, if you open up a web browser and log into NOW TV directly are you seeing an error straight away ?

Are you able to view any details within the Now TV page, account info , content or anything ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

MarkieS
Repeat Guest
Hi Mark, you’re just a few steps away from having the latest and best TV at your fingertips. All that’s left to do is complete your order with your unique NOW TV voucher codes. To sign up to all the Passes you’ve selected, simply click the button below and your personalised voucher codes will be automatically added to your basket.

This is what it says on the email I have recieved 3 times. So I shall tell you exactly what happens when i click this ..... Next screen says'Get started and that vouchers will auto apply.'   So we click this and....It takes me to a screen that lists my order.... It has two choices: New to NowTV or already registered? So i then use my email and password and sign in... And that's when the problems start... I log in and get the screen that says the Ooops something went wrong.  So now i'll tell you what happens if I just log into my account ( not via the email) I sign in, i click manage account, i click account summary , personal details i get a 'ooops' screen again! I try My devices, it says 'we're having trouble displaying your devices ' so lets try My passes, so i click on that and get 'We're having trouble displaying your passes' . So as you can see I just can't get anywhere. Iv'e used Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and it does not make any difference.  I even had some one from Talk Talk suggest I didn't know how to navigate my account! Let me assure you I am computer savvy, the account is the problem! It's taking up every evening when I get home from work and I STILL can't get these passes! I think this account needs to be closed ( though i cannot see an option to do this ) and start again, because to be honest I can't recall actually setting up the account. But i had email telling me I had set up password and was good to go, something is not right.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

I've removed the link for you, @MarkieS.

Staff don't usually work weekends, so expect further replies next week, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2
OCE_Karl

Hi

If the issue is with the Now TV account itself, then you will need to contact Now TV directly.

We have no access to Now TV accounts or any account details.  

We can supply the pass codes that they issue to us, but the account is solely controlled and owned by Now TV and we have no access to this.

If they are unable to resolve, I can only suggest you request they cancel the account and you set up a new one.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

MarkieS
Repeat Guest

I have so had enough now!  I contacted NOW TV yesterday and explained the issues to them. The chap said there are no discounted passes available so he wanted to know who had offered us them!!!!!! So , i told him i was offered it by the person from Talk Talk when we took on Talk Talk Tv, I told him about the email with the instructions to complete the order not working. He said there are no passes associated with that account ( of course there arent because we cant complete the order) , and to contact Talk Talk ... AGAIN....   So you are now suggesting i go back to them and ask them to close the account? And then what? Do i use that same email to try buy them at the cheaper rate? If i have to buy from NOW TV i pay full price which is just not on. 

OCE_Karl

Hi

Voucher codes aside for the moment.

You said earlier that when logging into your NOW TV Account that you were seeing a message such as ... Something went wrong.   Then you mention that when you try to manage your Now TV account you are still seeing an error message. This would demonstrate that the account is the issue.

As I said, lets forget about voucher codes for the moment, if you just focus on the Now TV account, if you log in and are seeing errors when navigating, then this is an issue with the account itself.  You can try from another device, but if the same issue persists then only Now TV can look at this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

John_G
Problem Solver

Just a thought that it may be easier to just use another email address, set up a new Now TV account and abandon the one which is proving a pain to get fixed.  

Then apply the TalkTalk TV codes to the new account.

Good luck!

ferguson
Community Star

@MarkieS Do you actually have a NOW TV account already? That is what you need to login to with its own details.

MarkieS
Repeat Guest

YES! Yes I have an account with Now TV, I am giving up it's pointless trying to get help. 

MarkieS
Repeat Guest

How would I apply the codes to a new account, I don't have any codes? And if I use my partners email will it not matter that my Talk Talk account with the discount is under my name? 

OCE_Karl

Hi

The codes will arrive in the email that is registered on your customer service account.

Check all folders preferably in webmail, look at any spam, junk or promotional folders etc.

Make sure you can however log in and navigate your existing Now TV Account before attempting to use any voucher codes.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

MarkieS
Repeat Guest

I HAVE NOT received voucher codes! Just a repeat email telling me these elusive codes will auto apply which they don't. I contacted Now TV who were useless and just offered no help, just gave me an email address to write to with screen shots of the problem and the address turned out to be an unmonitored mailbox! All I want is to purchase the passes promised to me by Talk Talk. Why can't anyone actually help me? 

ferguson
Community Star

If you login to My Account and go to My Services > Manage TV do you see the offer you want shown there? If so what happens when you click on it?

ferguson
Community Star

I have just been through the process myself as a test and you don't get a voucher code as such, just links to Complete my order/Buy now. Click either of those and you get redirected to NOW TV. Click Get started and the pass you selected should show at the discounted price. 

OCE_Karl

Hi

As I mentioned earlier, if there is an issue with your Now TV Account, no matter what voucher codes are supplied, they can not be applied to your account until any issues with it are rectified.

Can you confirm you are able to log into your Now TV account and navigate to all areas of the account, or do you still get an error message when accessing the account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

MarkieS
Repeat Guest

No i cannot navigate the account, like i said before, if i try to look at the 'my passes' section i get big red error message. If i try to look at my personal details i get a big fat error message! I did what the idiots at Now TV asked and sent screenshots but the address they gave me is unmonitored. If no one can sort this then i will request to leave Talk Talk TV( and that should be free of charge given the hassle i have had ) and go back to Sky where i had no problems at all.... Maybe it's a case of you get what you pay for? 

ferguson
Community Star

I think you are aiming at the wrong target here, it is clearly a problem with NOW TV.

Why not just set up a new account?