Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£5 Movie Voucher

9 REPLIES 9
nick123
Wizz Kid

Hi can someone explain what this £5 movie voucher is all about I have read a couple posts of members getting this offer and about how to use it but I would like to have this if I may as I understand its once a month if I have read it correctly as I have not been asked or been informed of this voucher and what it is and how to receive it so if any kind person or member could please help explain this to me it would be very much appreciated and I would be very grateful thank you 

nick white
ferguson
Community Star

When I typed "movie voucher" into the search field I found that the following help article popped up first. 🙂

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/TalkTalk-TV-pricing-is-changing/ta-p/2279095

nick123
Wizz Kid

Hi and thank you, Ferguson, yet again your on the ball so again thank you but how do you get the voucher do they email them to you as that seems the bit I can not find out about so very sorry for being an idiot but if you could explain this I would be very grateful

nick white
ferguson
Community Star

You're welcome and you will hate me for pointing this out, but it's in the "How do I redeem my £5 film voucher?" bit!  🙂

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 15.47.08.png

Just scroll down when you get there and you will find the voucher details.

nick123
Wizz Kid

Hi again and I'm very sorry for this next Question but is the code on or in the more T.V access button please I am very sorry for this but I have been in the hospital before Christmas and have not been on much as having had to recuperate so I'm very sorry for keep on asking but I really do appreciate all your help and advice and I am very grateful

nick white
ferguson
Community Star

No worries and sorry to hear that. You just need to go to More TV on your box, scroll down from Films and then the voucher code will show. Then just use that when making your rental/purchase accordingly. You will see an Add voucher option at the bottom of the purchase screen, just make sure you do that before entering your PIN to confirm.

nick123
Wizz Kid

Thank you so much you are a true scholar and gentleman sir and your help and advice is and always very much appreciated and I'm very grateful  

nick white
ferguson
Community Star

You are absolutely welcome, my pleasure.

Rich13
First Timer

Is this offer still available? I press the talktalk TV button, go to films, and all there is is a list of films. No voucher code whether I scroll up down left or right. Do I need to do something else to uncover the code? Do I need to activate anything on my account first?

ferguson
Community Star

@Rich13  There has been another member reporting this recently, if you start your own topic here then the TalkTalk support expert will look into this for you.