Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

£5 movie voucher - where to find PIN?

4 REPLIES 4
SaggiMc
First Timer

my talktalk button does not GIVE this pin. Is there something else I am supposed to do?

talktalk chat suggest applying to https://help.rakuten.tv/hc/en-gb/requests/new

but why haven't talktalk done this instead of making it so hard to get this PIN?

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @SaggiMc 

Are you asking where to find the TalkTalk TV £5 movie voucher code or the TV payment PIN?

If you're a TalkTalk TV customer paying the TalkTalk TV access fee of £4 each month AND if the TalkTalk TV £5 movie voucher code is available then on the TV Box Select More TV > Films > Scroll down to see the voucher code.

If you're asking about the TV payment PIN then this starts as the last 4 digits of your landline telephone number and is given in your Welcome Pack. The advice article is TV payment PIN 

The PIN can be changed and is usually viewed and changed via your MyAccount here.  From 1 June you'll need to access a forgotten TV Payment PIN via the Forgot PIN link at the bottom of the payment screen for a More TV Film rental or purchase. You'll need to enter your TalkTalk account number so have that handy. It's in the Welcome pack or your MyAccount.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

SaggiMc
First Timer

thanks for that, it's now asking for  Payment Pin, where do I find this pls?

SaggiMc
First Timer
sorry found it pls ignore
Gondola
Community Star

No worries, enjoy the movie.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer