Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

5USA

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Watching 5USA fir the past hour and suddenly YVM102 message. All connections are fine. Ays ok fir 20 seconds and then same error message. No wind no rain cm night. Tried other channels like Pick and Yesterday. Same thing. I've really had enough of TT. Honestly. Been with them nearly 16 years and this last year has been a nightmare.

BAR
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Barann 

It is nothing to do with TT see this from FREEVIEW, the same warning on YouView pages :

Current high pressure weather conditions across parts of the UK can cause picture break-up or loss of channels. If you are affected please do not retune your TV, as reception will improve with the weather.

If you have a Freeview Play TV, or an internet connected TV, you can watch live and on demand content through players such as BBC iPlayer, or ITV Hub.

Alternatively, you can also stream live TV via the Freeview mobile app.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that OCE's or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Barann

In addition to fre55die's post, you can also read the following on the BBC : https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50945421

Freeview are having issues across the country at the moment.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES