Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

All4 channels freezing AND unable to play recordings

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
First Timer

All4 channels (the catch up service) freeze/play/freeze/play making it unwatchable. 
Also unable to watch any recordings as just a blank screen displayed. Plenty of space left and have done all the resets but makes no difference. Even tried turning it all off and back on again!

Are these two issues connected? I have the original TalkTalk box from 2012. Could that be it?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

did you try a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 2: Keep Recordings).

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Highlighted
First Timer

Yes we’ve done that and no change. 

Highlighted

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Ok I’ve put info on my profile page. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Having same issue with all4 catchup but it's also affecting other catch up channels. Only had talktalk tv box since beginning of July. Very frustrating.

Tigger Tawny Owl
Highlighted

Hi Bridgnorthsport

I'll swap out the box for you and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted

Hi Tiggertawnyowl

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks Karl! 🤞it improves things. I’ll let you know. 
Cheers, Sue. 

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl

Working From Home Tips