Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Amazon Prime Constantly Buffering

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you try a factory reset of the TV box from the settings menu then set the box back up and see if the issue still happens.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl 

Will that delete all our recordings?

John

Highlighted

Hi

This will reset the box and remove all recordings, but if this fails we are going to have to replace the box to rule out a hardware issue.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl

OK. I will just check with the family tonight to make sure there is nothing they want to watch and will report back.

Thanks

John

Highlighted
Team Player

Hi Karl

I have done the factory reset and Prime Video now seems to be working.  It is not the quickest to load but I'll see how it goes.  It's gone down like a lead balloon with the rest of the family as quite a few of the Christmas recordings are lost.

Going back to post 4 is there still a fault on our line?  Bearing in mind the type of master socket we have, see picture in post 7, is there anything you would like me to do?

Thanks

John

Highlighted

Hi John

Sorry it came to this, but glad to hear Amazon may be working correctly now.  I'm still looking at this issue for other customers.  I can't see any network issues causing this and am starting to suspect an issue with the App or how it is installed on the box.

The earth fault on your line is currently showing as clear.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Team Player

Thanks Karl

Highlighted

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips