Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Amazon Prime Video

8 REPLIES
ferguson
Community Star

I see that YouView have announced the availability of Amazon Prime Video on BT boxes.

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/software-updates/bt-software-release-31-24-0

Any news on this coming to TalkTalk?

Community Team

Will see what I can find out about this for you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

Silowe
First Timer

Any update on this?

Community Team

Hi

This is something our teams are looking into and negotiations are in progress, but nothing has been announced by our teams as yet.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

Make Broadband Better - Join The Sam Knows Trial

Ropey
First Timer

I'd appreciate if you's hurry up with this...we're missing the US Open!!!

fusemunk
Popular Poster

I agree it would be a great addition (US Open and futre sport content I suspect), less need for these additional prime firesticks......would also be nice if Youview supported wifi like firstick and apple tv.

Bustola

Hello

still no news on this, please?

Mark9
Sightseer

I’m abit miffed atm I just joined talk talk from bt today I asked and was told 3 times that prime video was on the tv box by the sales team. Just loaded the box up and no prime ??? Being as I’m subscribed to it and in the middle of a few shows I’m not very happy atm. Is it being sorted out? 

ferguson
Community Star

@Mark9 Only BT have the Prime Video app available at the moment and only on certain boxes. Its deployment to other YouView users remains an unknown at present. You were certainly ill advised if you were told otherwise. I can only suggest you follow the complaints process from the link at the bottom of the page and/or cancel your contract during the cooling off period.