cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Amazon Prime

4 REPLIES 4
Team Player

Hi I keep waiting for Amazon Prime to appear but as yet it hasn't.  I have since read it might be because I have an old TV box.   Has all TV boxes now been updated?/how do I know if I have an old box?  

Thanks

Ragsab
Community Star

Hi Rachel

The article About Amazon Prime Video gives you the facts. Older TV recording boxes i.e. TalkTalk model DN370t do not support the app.

You'll find the model number on the rear label or in Settings > Device Information.

If you have the older box (the current DN372t is compatible with the app) Have a chat to TalkTalk Customer Service or hang on for an OCE to advise about getting you an updated TV Box.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Ragsab

I've an updated box on the way to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Team Player

Fab that's great.  Do I have to return my old one? 🙂 Thank you for your help.

Ragsab
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

No, the box you have is quite old, no need to return this.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE