Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Amazon Prime

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

I’ve just upgraded to fibre and want to sign up for the free Amazon Prime deal, however, I can’t get Amazon Prime on my tv box. 
Do I need a new box? I’ve tried updating it but Amazon didn’t appear in the apps section.

If I need a new box, how can I get one? Struggling to contact talk talk.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi Karl,

Thanks for your reply. I believe I’ve added my phone number to the profile now.

Many thanks,

Katie
Highlighted

Hi

A replacement Box has now been ordered for you.

This should arrive in next 24/48hrs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Karl,

thank you for sending the new top box. All working fine.

I wanted to ask if I would be able to use the old box on another tv in another room? Or can I attach another tv (in a different room) to the new box? 

Thanks,

Katie

Highlighted

Hi 

You can use the box in another room, but it would need an aerial Point.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips