would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

BT sport channels not working

6 REPLIES 6
andrewsim
Chatterbox

Hey,

Are there any issues with BT Sport at the moment? All i've been getting over the past day is a blank screen.... Sky sports and Netflix are both working well. I'm thinking it can't be an issue with my internet (though it has been fairly slow recently).

Any ideas?

Community Team

Hi

Not aware of any issues.  Are there any on screen errors ?

Thanks

Karl. 

andrewsim
Chatterbox

Hey,

IPC 6017 is the screen error.

Community Team

Hi andrewsim

Thanks for your reply.

Please can you reboot the TV box via the button at the back and then perform a software update Menu>Settings>Software Information>Update Software.

Then load More TV (TalkTalk/MoreTV button on remote) and check if you can view any on demand boost content.  The more TV section will force a subscription check. Retest missing channel and see if it will play?

Thanks

Debbie

andrewsim
Chatterbox

Thanks Debbie,

Reset the box and BT sport started working. Did also check for software but already updated.

It's an issue that's been on and off for the past two weeks. Went around 4 days without BT sport at one stage, despite sky sports, Netflix and all the other apps working fine.

andrewsim
Chatterbox
And just as I type this the same error comes up and no BT Sport 😞
Community Team

Hi andrewsim

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl.