Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Box won't start up after system re-boot

2 REPLIES 2
Holly86
First Timer

YouView box has been crashing, failing to record, and needing re-starting multiple times a day. I have done a system re-boot to factory settings a few times and now it is just stuck on 'waking up' and returning to maintenance mode?? 

hosay299
Insightful One

Hi and welcome.

Could be the box has a fualt.

Have u tried turing it off from the main power for a bit??

then plug back in and turn on What happons then??

Could be a fault with the box hard drive.

I see u have not filled in all of ur profile onb here could u please make sure u have so they can link up ur account on there system

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Community Team

Hi @Holly86

Could you add the home phone number to your profile rather than the mobile number, so I can locate your account.

Thanks

Karl.